Lettore CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 e WMA. Sistema di conversione con DAC 32bit/192KHz. Circuitazione del clock precisissima. Stadi di alimentazione separati per circuiti digitali e analogici. Componenti selezionati. Uscita digitale ottica e analogica stereo. Pure direct mode. Nuovo telecomando. Display fluorescente su due righe. Pannello frontale in alluminio.
High quality sound
High precision 32-bit/192 kHz D/A converter
Denon engineers used rigorous listening tests to select the DCD-520AE’s high-precision 32-bit/192 kHz D/A converter. This converter and the audio circuit design that Denon has developed over many years masterfully reproduce the delicate nuances of music in the audio signal.
• DAC master clock design
To secure reliable oscillation accuracy, the DCD-520AE uses a DAC with a solid track record of performance in Denon’s high-end CD players as the master clock to supply signals to the various devices. This meticulous design minimizes the influences of jitter and realizes a clear, highquality sound with gentle curves in the sonic image.
• Minimum signal path design
“Simple & Straight” is Denon’s hallmark approach to ensuring that the audio signal is reproduced with utmost fidelity. The DCD-520AE’s construction and circuit design ensure the simplest possible signal path, thoroughly isolated from adverse influences. The sound you hear is thus beautifully clean and transparent.
• Vibration-resistant design with
Direct Mechanical Ground Construction The power transformers, themselves a source of vibration, have been placed near the ground and immediately above the insulators to allow direct release to the ground and thoroughly prevent the propagation of unwanted vibration or noise.
• Carefully designed construction to preserve audio signal purity To further eliminate adverse influences on the audio signal, the DCD-520AE’s transformer has been mounted in a position that keeps leakage flux away from the audio circuit.
• Strictly selected parts for high sound quality To ensure that the DCD-520AE produces a sound that surpasses the quality expected in its class, Denon engineers have carefully selected parts for the audio section, the power unit and other areas on the basis of their contribution to high sound quality. The patterns for the digital circuits have been specially designed to provide maximum protection from unwanted radiation and achieve low impedance.
• Pure Direct mode to preserve pure audio details
During playback in Pure Direct mode, the display panel
is turned off and the master clock signal is supplied from
a crystal oscillator. This highly accurate oscillator gives
greater purity to the sound. The Pure Direct mode can be
selected from two types: Digital Out On (Pure Direct Mode 1)
and Digital Out Off (Pure Direct Mode 2).
Ease of use
Newly-designed system remote controller,
to control both the integrated amp and
The supplied remote control unit operates not only this CD
player but can also operate the PMA-520AE. It can operate
the basic functions of the Denon DNP-720AE network player
as well. Having one remote controller to operate the Denon
integrated amp and CD/network player is extremely handy.
• Folder Mode function, for playing only files
stored in specific folders (used when playing
discs with MP3/WMA files)
• A wealth of additional playback function;
For a music CD (CD-DA) Disc:
(Random / Programmed /All track repeat / 1 track repeat)
For MP3/WMA files: (All-track repeat /
All-track repeat between folders / 1 track repeat)
• Display dimmer function
(Bright, Dim, Dark, Off)
The DCD-520AE’s display dimmer function lets you darken
the listening room to suit your mood when listening to music.
• Auto-standby, to minimise power consumption
When no signals or operations are detected for a certain
period of time, the DCD-520AE automatically switches to
standby mode where power consumption is at its lowest
level. Auto-standby ensures that electricity is not wasted.
Channels 2 channel stereo
Dynamic range 100 dB
Signal-to-noise ratio 110 dB
Total harmonic distortion 0.003% (1 kHz)
Power supply AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption 13 W
Power consumption in standby mode 0.3 W
Dimensions (W x H x D) 434 x 107 x 273 mm
Weight 4.0 kg